Wednesday, October 29, 2008

So this is training...AGAIN !

Ok, so day 3 of training for the second time this year and for another charter airline, boy the newbies can have questions that don't make any sense, I don't even remember being so distraught at my first training, jeez louise. I had my first dance competition over the week end in Quebec city, got 2nd place, I was in shock, I was sure that I stunk like a skunk lol...back to training, I am amazed on how much I retained from my previous airline experience, I know the answer to everything lol and there I thought I was the worse FA ever...

So now I am still waiting for EK to call...week 2...every morning I wake up looking at my emails hoping to have something, at least yes or no, just so I can move on with life, is that too much to ask, the thing is there is a time difference of 8 hours between Dubai and Montreal, so I'm guessing that by 8am Montreal time, offices in Dubai are already closed ! Oh well, I still am lucky to have been Hired again by another airline, even if it's a dot compared to EK (I should not be so grumpy) oh well lol...Tomorrow day 4 , and cannot wait to see what comes out of the newbies mouth...


No comments:

Cities I've visited