Friday, September 11, 2009

Am I sadistic ?

This life is truly a wonder.... always throwing surprises at us, good or bad, it's a question of how you embrace what you are being served, and that itself is the whole challenge of loving life and enjoying every second of it. We all want things to happen in a second, instant gratification , always failing to remember that hard work and patience releases more pleasure in us at the end. The past few weeks, I've been asking myself why I place myself in impossible situations, or worse in unsolvable enigmas ! I must admit I love a good challenge, no matter how big the headache, this would explain, me moving from Haiti to Canada, and now to Dubai, of course I have no regrets, just sorrows for the sacrifices that had to be made to be where I am now at this stage of my dramatic life. This bring me to the biggest question that haunts my whole existence : What do I do with Love, the ultimate reason for being alive ? I say to myself, Love is in what ever I do, my job, friends, social activities...and basically loving myself and what I do , Loving my life ! How ever, of course, we all need to love someone, that person we all call and want to call our other half ! I would like to meet that person who came up with these rules about what love should and should not be. This life has been define by so many standards enough to make me think that I'm probably a sadistic human being ! But am I really ? or it's just the social realm in which our lives have been bordered with that is the devil in all of this ? I always tried to live my life in my own terms rules and standards, and I always question formality and rules, explains why my parents keep telling me that I was not accepted at an all boys catholic school run by priests , due to my ever growing curiosity disabling my ability to submit myself to any kind of authority .

In other news, reminding myself this is a blog about my travels lol I've completed my German adventures by going to Frankfurt, so unless Emirates opens up new destinations to this so beautiful country , I've done them all lol . I just arrived from my second trip to Zurich, again another beautifull destination.... Cannot get tired of going to Europe !

Next trip is my first ever Italian destination, and no better to start with then Rome...

Pictures : Frankfurt

Till next time...xoxo

Oh wait , almost forgot, I had 5 days off, and Deon and I decided last minute to head of to the land of Gods, Greece, and had a blast, the best unplanned vacation in my life, short as it was, it was sweet !

No comments:

Cities I've visited