Friday, November 28, 2008

James Bond marathon, and D-13 to Dubai

OK, I never in a million years think that I would be such a lazy boy, I mean LAZY ! I think everyday I wake up around 10am , have my shower at 1pm and go to sleep at Midnight or 1am...I think when I will be flying again I will not take a vacation for at least a year (in theory lol). Now, I went to see Quantum of Solace , the latest James Bond, being a big fan of course I loved it, and to my surprise the movie network was having a James Bond marathon of the series movies, so I recorded them on my DVR  and watch 2 movies per day...it's funny how technology improved the quality of the movies , special effects and all, the last movie I watched was THE SPY WHO LOVED ME, and I was laughing my bottom all the way, if you get a chance to see it please DO. James Bond is such a womanizer it is crazy, does he not get any diseases or something jeez !

So now it's day 13 till I go to Dubai and believe it or not no news upon my final approval from EK, considering today is their saturday, by the time they open for business again I will be on my day 11 so hopefully my name will pop back up in their schedule ! On the bright side of things, and I think I mentioned this before , been reading the PPRUNE forum, and everyone is in the same boat getting news at the very last days of waiting. I have not even bought a suitcase, don't know what I will bring, buy a new wardrobe there ? I seem to be on a cloud and don't want to get off it lol

No comments:

Cities I've visited