Tuesday, December 16, 2008

E-ticket (Part II and hopefully the end)

I finally got that e-ticket with, you would guessed it American Airlines, oddly enough this time I was routed YUL-LGA JFK-DXB with 8 hours to kill in between, I will be so tempted to go downtown Manhattan to wash my eyes with some window shopping ! But with 50 Kilo of luggage with me I doubt it....So far what I've learned from this whole experience is that you don't have any control over what is to happen , getting Final Interview, Golden call, Final Approval (well that last one if you are in good health would doubt you would not get it). Last night I was set to call EK again, but decided to trust them since I had already emailed them and they called me on sunday advising me there would be no problems. In this case I guess patience really is triumphant. I'm already plotting how I will be writing my next post...

Stay tuned :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOOOOOD!
HOW ARE YOU GONNA TRANSFER FROM LA GUARDIA TO JFK? THERE MUST BE A SHUTTLE BECAUSE ITS NOT ONE BESIDE EACHOTHER...
SO YOU HAVE 8 HOURS TO KILL BETWEEN THE TWO NY AIRPORTS? IF YOU DECIDE TO GO DOWNTOWN MAKE SURE YOU COME BACK MUCH IN ADVANCE...IMAGINE IF YOU GET TRAFFIC YOU WILL STRESS LOL

IM GLAD YOU GOT YOUR TICKET!!! NICE!!!

C to the G said...

Hey Girl, why are you writing in CAPS, are you that excited for me lol :)

There is a shuttle service from LGA to JFK 12$ it is an hour long trip with departures every 30 minutes, just outside the baggage claim called New York Airport Service http://www.nyairportservice.com/.

See ya later

Sibyl said...

Men ou ka ekri... . I'm gonna miss you.

Anonymous said...

I know know why I wrote in caps! LOL
thanks for helping me choose my luggages lol

happy last day in Mtl tomrorrow, enjoy!

Anonymous said...

If I can help you feel a little more at ease, the weather here is beautiful. 23C with mild breeze. keep us updated ! And we want pictures !

Cities I've visited