Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Winter wonderland one last time !

Surprise surprise once again the weather network got it wrong, after announcing big snow storm for the week end which was a no show, we woke up this morning under a blanket of white powder and it's already evening and it is still snowing and -10 Celsius , but they are announcing rain as the temperature should go up to 7 Celsius !!! That will be pretty all that snow blended with the all the rain EEK !!! But I am enjoying it as much as possible, since I don't know when I will see snow ever again (not sad about that). I took out my camera and took some pictures for those of you who live in tropical weather paradise.

Check out my pics  SNOW STORM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!!!!! enjoy your flight, I look forward to see you in Dubai. It was nice to have lunch together yesterday!
good luck! xoxo
Carine

Cities I've visited