Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Istanbul,Turkey turnaround...man I'm beat !

Very Long day, and I can't believe it's 3:10 in the morning and I am writing this !

This was my first operational flight, I was pretty comfortable doing the work even with the passengers, feels also good that the senior notice !

Nothing much really to say, besides that it was a long day that started at 12:10 (pm) pick up from my accommodation and a drop off at 2:30 am. I guess this goes to show that this is not your normal 9 to 5 job, but I love it... looking forward for my Zurich on friday and buy me some good chocolates :) (some people reading this might be jealous i.e. bouzou ) 

Other wise, my mind was pretty much occupied with things down on earth... me over thinking things in general... I need to chill out a bit, maybe I'll go out tomorrow night , god knows I need it...

See ya...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am kind of over thinking things as well. I am nervous for first suppies....hey sorry I did not call you, I left festival city around 9ish.... maybe we could meet tomorrow.
bisous
carine

Cities I've visited